Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Apathetic Blog Post


Disney is making a live-action "re-imagining" of Cinderella. They're doing that with their time and money. So that's happening.

Remember the mice from the original? They were totally engaging and shit. Now they'll probably be made on a computer and be less engaging, unless they're done by Pixar.

Did you cry when you saw "Up?" Whatever, so did everybody.

If the mice are voiced by the Jonas Brothers, I'll be all like "Alvin and the Chipmunks, much?" But I might say it too fast and be like "Alvin and the Chipmunks, munk?" Then you'll judge me or whatever.

I want Dianne Keaton to play the evil step mother. I like it when she's in movies where she realizes she's never too old to learn something new about herself. In this one, she can just learn that she's evil.

If Ashley Tisdale plays Cinderella I'll be all like "oh, please."

Nose job nose job nose job.

No comments:

Post a Comment