Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dance Yrself Clean

I went to get coffee this morning and made eye-babies with the cute barista behind the counter. Too bad I can't bring myself to actually speak to him; the problem is, I once awkwardly hit on another guy who works at the same place by informing him that he had, "beautiful locks." Exact phrasing: "You have beautiful locks." And he does. The man has Aladdin's hair. But that's neither here nor there. The point is, Cute Barista #2 and I had a tender moment, then he handed me my change, walked over to the stereo, and put on this song:



Then this scene from High Fidelity happened, but in real life:



The whole café was head bobbing, then:

Who is this?
It's LCD Soundsystem.
It's awesome.
I know.

I've said this ten billion times, but the best songs all have that one specific moment in them that you wait for, patiently. This song has its moment at 3:08.

Youtube comment: "this song is epic as a school bus fire. except way more awesome." Sure, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment