Saturday, September 12, 2009

Battle of the Beards - Week 3

Week 3 - Matt Schwartz is kicking my ass. Although he started a couple days ahead of me, there's no denying his beard comes in thicker. Matt threatens to nickname me "Patches," because there are quite a few places on my face that hair just doesn't grow. For example, note how I lack connecters from my Zorro mustache to the rest of my beard. I also was told shaving my neck might make things look better. Bad advice, it made me look like I had a chinstrap.

I'm definitely gonna last till the 22nd, because that was my initial promise, but then I think I'm ready to leave this patchiness behind me.

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait for the shaving possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, your have an all-natural Zorro 'stache--you don't need to trim it into the correct shape or anything. Embrace that. Buy a mask.

    You both look really attractive with vacant expressions, BTW. Being emotionally void is hot. hot town.

    ReplyDelete