Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August

Have you ever had one of those months where it feels like someone could come up behind you with a sword and hack your head off and it would float like a balloon up into the thermosphere?

That was August.

I don't mean to say that my life is empty.  I just feel absurdly relaxed.  And when I'm relaxed, I get lazy.  And when I get lazy, there is no blogging.  

Apropos of nothing:

There's this Orthodox Jew who lives at the corner of Castro and Market AKA Homo Central.  I see him all the time when I'm walking down 18th.  We observe each other as if there were a pane of glass between us.  So, like, what is his deal?  Is he there to save souls or is he discreetly and guiltily spitting mad game once the sun goes down? Thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. The latter. All Jews know God stops stalking your every move like a creepo once the sun goes down. It's called shabbat.

    ReplyDelete